Terms & Condition for Purchase
Before proceeding with your ticket purchase please read the AirAsiaRedTix.com Terms
and Conditions of Purchase (the “Terms & Conditions”) carefully. These Terms & Conditions
form the basis of the contract between you and AirAsia Berhad (“AirAsia”), the owner
and operator of the AirAsiaRedTix.com website.
- No Cancelations, Exchanges or Refunds
- Once confirmed, a ticket purchased on AirAsiaRedTix.com (“Ticket”) may not be cancelled,
exchanged or refunded.
- Tickets are confirmed when full payment is received and when a confirmation e-mail
together with an e-ticket is sent to you.
- No Reselling
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online
auction websites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes
(including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other
goods and services, either by the original Ticket purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
- If a Ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the Ticket may be cancelled without
a refund and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused admission.
- Seat Allocation
Whether or not there will be specific seating arrangements to the event will depend
on the particular event you are purchasing Tickets to. Details of such specific
seating arrangements (if any) will be displayed during the booking process and in
the confirmation e-mail.
The e-ticket sent with your confirmation e-mail shall be your valid pass to the
event and should be printed out and presented at the gate or box office from two
(2) hours prior to the commencement of the event in order for you to gain admission.
- Event Changes
- Information, performance and event dates are subject to change. AirAsia is not responsible
for any cancellation or rescheduling of events or for any changes in the programme
- In the case of an event itself being cancelled or postponed you will be refunded
the amount paid by either the event promoters, organisers or agents, less any administration
and handling fees.
- AirAsia reserves the right to retain any administration fees and charges incurred.
- However, if an event or a portion thereof is cancelled or postponed after it has
commenced, Ticket holders will not have the right to exchange or receive a refund
- Price Changes
All prices are subject to change at any time and from time to time without prior
notice until your Ticket purchase is confirmed.
- Payment in Full
- Upon acceptance of the booking, the Tickets must be paid for in full immediately.
- Once a booking has been paid in full and has been deemed confirmed, Tickets cannot
be exchanged, cancelled or refunded.
- AirAsia Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- All Tickets, event information, performance and dates on AirAsiaRedTix.com are provided
by the event organisers, promoters, suppliers or agents.
- Any cancellation, postponement or alteration of any kind to an event is the responsibility
of the event organisers, promoters, suppliers and/or agents and AirAsia disclaims
any and all liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of such cancellation,
postponement or alteration.
- AirAsia shall not be liable, apart from non-excludable liability, for any injury,
death, damage, loss, accident, delays, generally or irregularity which may be occasioned
either by reason of any defect in any venue, or vehicle or through the acts or omissions,
defaults whether negligent or otherwise, of companies or persons engaged in connection
with your Ticket purchase over whom we have no direct and exclusive control over.
- AirAsia shall not be liable whether in contract or in tort for any injury, damage,
loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly
by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control or which are not preventable
by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to war, civil disturbance,
fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any
other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial
- Responsibility of AirAsia
AirAsia, agrees to offer its services to the ticket purchaser as an event ticketing
website via AirAsiaRedTix.com. AirAsia is acting as an intermediary for promoters,
organisers, suppliers and/or agents in selling event services or in accepting bookings
for event services which are not directly supplied by AirAsia.
- Lost Tickets
- When allocated seating Tickets are lost or stolen the Ticket purchaser or holder
must be able to produce proof of the original purchase prior to a replacement Ticket
- Replacement of lost tickets is subject to the event venue, organisers, promoters,
suppliers and/or agents lost ticket replacement terms and conditions.
- AirAsia reserves the right to charge an administration fee if a replacement Ticket
needs to be issued.
- AirAsia reserves the right not to replace Tickets where seating is not allocated
- Independent Contractors
- Services provided in conjunction with these events are rendered by promoters, organisers,
suppliers or event agents acting as independent contractors and not as agents or
employees of AirAsia.
- AirAsia therefore shall not be responsible for any breach of contract or for any
intentional or negligent action or omission on the part of such promoters, organisers,
suppliers, and/or event agents which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury
to the ticket purchaser, ticket holders or their travel companions.
- Third Party Information
- AirAsia has utilised information provided by third parties and all attempts have
been made to ensure the accuracy of this information.
- Alterations and amendments to such information may occur at any time and from time
- AirAsia shall not be responsible for the accuracy of information provided and any
alteration or amendment to such information.
AirAsia is an independently owned and operated business. Any reference to specific
events by AirAsia is not intended to imply nor should it be understood or assumed
that AirAsia is endorsed by, sponsored by, approved by or otherwise affiliated with
the organisers, promoters and/or sponsors of such events.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable
part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder shall
remain in full force and effect.
- Laws and Jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. You irrevocably submit
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.